Opening days, opening hours and prices
- From October to June: from wednesday to saturday 16.00 - 20.00 . Sundays from 10.00 - 13.00
- July and September: from Tuesday to Friday 16.00 - 20.00.
- August: from Tuesday to Friday 10.00 - 13.30.
Every Monday. Every Tuesday (except July, August and September).
2018:1st and 6th January, eastrs, 1st May, every weekend of summer from 16th June to 9th September, 31st July, August 15th and 16th, 8th and 9 th September , 30th November.
Guided visits must be booked in advance phoning 943 708446 or 943 708400, or you can also do it showing the application form to book a guided visit to the museum in PEGORA
- General: 3,00 euro
- Discount: 1,50 euro (pensioners, unemployed and students under 26 years of age). Cards must be shown.
- Free of charge: Children under 7 years of age and Museum Day (every Thursday).
- Discount:(+ 8 persons) 2,00 euro / per.
- Free of charge: Primary & Secondary schools in Eibar.
Guided visit: 18 -22 persons(in addition to entry fee)40,00 euros.
Guided visit small groups: (entry free) 73,00 euros/ group.
Audio guides: 2,00 euro.