Opening days, opening hours and prices
- From October to June: from wednesday to saturday 16.00 - 20.00 . Sundays from 10.00 - 13.00
- July and September: from Tuesday to Friday 16.00 - 20.00.
- August: from Tuesday to Friday 10.00 - 13.30.
Every Monday. Every Tuesday (except July, August and September).
2016:1st January , 1st May, every weekend of summer from 18th June to 25th September, 31st July, 16th August, 8th and 9 September, 30th November and 24th, 25th and 31st December.
2017:1st and 6th January,from 12st to 16th April, 1st May, 23th june, every weekend of summer from 24th June to 24th September, 31st July, August 15th and 16th, 8th September , 30th November and 24th, and 31st December.
Guided visits must be booked in advance phoning 943 708446 or 943 708400, or you can also do it showing the application form to book a guided visit to the museum in PEGORA
- General: 3,00 euro
- Discount: 1,50 euro (pensioners, unemployed and students under 26 years of age). Cards must be shown.
- Free of charge: Children under 7 years of age and Museum Day (every Thursday).
- Discount:(+ 8 persons) 2,00 euro / per.
- Free of charge: Primary & Secondary schools in Eibar.
Guided visit: 18 -22 persons(in addition to entry fee)40,00 euros.
Guided visit small groups: (entry free) 73,00 euros/ group.
Audio guides: 2,00 euro.